Starting August 5, 2013, subscribers of TVB Network Vision, one of Hong Kong’s pay-TV operators, will have access to DW’s 24-hour English language channel.
“We are excited to be expanding the distribution of our 24-hour English language channel, encapsulating the quality, breadth and depth of our programming,” commented Petra Schneider, Director of Distribution at DW.
“Hong Kong is an important market for DW and our partnership with TVB Network Vision further builds on our commitment to bring in-depth, reliable news, information and culture from Europe to our viewers in Asia.”
Felix To, Chief Executive Officer, TVB Network Vision, said: “We are honoured to have DW among the first batch of programme channels to be incorporated in our service over the new fibre delivery network this year.”
Deutsche Welle also offers an additional channel with programming in German in Hong Kong: DW (Asien) is distributed on nowTV and Hong Kong Cable. The English channel DW is available on Hong Kong Broadband. The launch on TVB Network Vision makes DW now accessible to all cable and IPTV households in Hong Kong.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020