9 Story distributes preschool series “Monkey See Monkey Do” globally
Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Enterprises, the international distribution arm of 9 Story Entertainment, has acquired the second season of 3D animated preschool series Monkey See Monkey Do (26 x 11’), which will include a new interactive web experience for pre-schoolers. The series is co-produced by Smartoonz (Israel) and Title Entertainment (Canada) and is currently in production for a second season with TVO.
The first season (26 x 7’), which will also now be distributed by 9 Story, was previously licensed to Playhouse Disney LATAM, PBS Kids – Sprout, France5, TVO, TVA, Knowledge Network, Jim Jam EMEA, ATV (HK)â€‹, POD Worldwide, Cartoon Network Italy, Television New Zealand, Hop!, EBS and S4C1.
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 67 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 48 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020