Global TV site Viki has surpassed 10.2m total installs of its apps in Q2 2013, a nearly seven-fold increase from last year. Over 41% of the app users watched content on a tablet platform, while iOS users watched on average 2.5 times more than Android users, according to the report from Viki. Facebook and Twitter were most frequently used for mobile video sharing on both Android and iOS systems.
In addition, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Thai and Chinese are among the top ten subtitle languages on mobile in Q2, the report added.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021