Global TV site Viki has surpassed 10.2m total installs of its apps in Q2 2013, a nearly seven-fold increase from last year. Over 41% of the app users watched content on a tablet platform, while iOS users watched on average 2.5 times more than Android users, according to the report from Viki. Facebook and Twitter were most frequently used for mobile video sharing on both Android and iOS systems.
In addition, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Thai and Chinese are among the top ten subtitle languages on mobile in Q2, the report added.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020