Bill Mosey, who was in charge of the BBC’s Olympics coverage, had taken up a new role as editorial director in May. The role was aimed at addressing the issues exposed by the Pollard review into the BBC’s handling of the Jimmy Savile scandal.
“I feel privileged to have worked with so many talented people over the years. I’m thrilled about taking up the role at Selwyn College, though it’s sad that I couldn’t spend more time working with Tony Hall – a former boss of mine – now that he’s director general and has made such a strong start in that role,” he said.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 78 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 55 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 52 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020