New York – Nielsen Holdings N.V., a global provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy, announced that it has been added to the S&P 500.
The world-renowned financial market indicator includes 500 leading companies in major industries of the U.S. economy. It is widely regarded as the best single gauge of the U.S. equities markets and includes many iconic, global brands.
Nielsen has been added to the S&P 500 GICS (Global Industry Classification Standard) Research & Consulting Services Sub-Industry index. The Company, which marks its 90th anniversary in August, was listed as a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in January 2011.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 305 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Star Stable Entertainment partners with animation studio Ferly for short-form series adaptation of ‘Mistfall’ 64 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 54 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment announces its first original production on Thrill – ‘Model Family’ 50 views | posted on October 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020