New York – Nielsen Holdings N.V., a global provider of information and insights into what consumers watch and buy, announced that it has been added to the S&P 500.
The world-renowned financial market indicator includes 500 leading companies in major industries of the U.S. economy. It is widely regarded as the best single gauge of the U.S. equities markets and includes many iconic, global brands.
Nielsen has been added to the S&P 500 GICS (Global Industry Classification Standard) Research & Consulting Services Sub-Industry index. The Company, which marks its 90th anniversary in August, was listed as a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in January 2011.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 131 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020