NGC’s “Live Climb with Alex Honnold” to air in fall
Washington – National Geographic Channel (NGC) will air a two-hour live telecast of Alex Honnold in Live Climb with Alex Honnold this fall globally. The show, produced by Sender Films, will see Honnold as the first person to scale one of the tallest buildings in the world. The name of the building is yet to be announced.
“I’ve always loved climbing in all forms and this is an amazing opportunity to push my own climbing into interesting new terrain. I’ve admired the aesthetics of sky scrapers my whole life; it’s great to be able to climb one,” said Honnold.
Honnold is considered the greatest free solo climber on the planet, climbing massive rock walls without a rope and with zero chance of survival if he falls. The 27-year-old garnered international fame for his 2008 free solo ascent of Half Dome — a 2,000-foot granite face in Yosemite National Park. Since then, his climbs have steadily increased in difficulty and scope, putting him in an elite class of modern day adventurers.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020