Singapore – In what is seen as a landmark deal, Goldia One Vision Company Limited, an established content distributor in Vietnam, purchased 1,000 hours of content with rights for both terrestrial and cable TV. The deal comprises all dramas produced by MediaCorp.
TV Pro Company Ltd, which operates two TV channels, also acquired 350 hours of content consisting mainly of Chinese dramas. These 24-hour channels broadcast both local news and entertainment programmes, reaching out to more than 15 million viewers in the River Mekong Delta region.
In addition, IMC has consistently been acquiring latest programmes from MediaCorp, and recent titles they purchased include Chinese dramas Breakfree and 96° Café, as well variety title Asia Style Collection. All three titles just ended their telecast on local TV channels Channel 8 and U earlier in 2013.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 647 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 405 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020