Ada Nicodemou to front Seven’s “Please Marry My Boy” S2
Channel Seven has announced that Ada Nicodemou will front its reality show Please Marry My Boy when series two of the popular dating programme returns.
“This is such a lovely show with a great heart,” she says. “It’s warm and fuzzy feel-good TV, and in a time when we are so often bombarded with bad news, it’s a series everyone can cheer for.”
Please Marry My Boy offers three Australian mums the chance to find their unlucky-in-love sons a mate. The women take charge of every aspect of the courtship process with cameras in tow.
Beginning with the speed date selection process, the mums will narrow a field of prospective partners from 10 to three with the successful girls then invited into the family home. Each week the girls must successfully master a challenge designed by their suitor’s mum in order to secure a date with their man.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 66 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020