Ada Nicodemou to front Seven’s “Please Marry My Boy” S2
Channel Seven has announced that Ada Nicodemou will front its reality show Please Marry My Boy when series two of the popular dating programme returns.
“This is such a lovely show with a great heart,” she says. “It’s warm and fuzzy feel-good TV, and in a time when we are so often bombarded with bad news, it’s a series everyone can cheer for.”
Please Marry My Boy offers three Australian mums the chance to find their unlucky-in-love sons a mate. The women take charge of every aspect of the courtship process with cameras in tow.
Beginning with the speed date selection process, the mums will narrow a field of prospective partners from 10 to three with the successful girls then invited into the family home. Each week the girls must successfully master a challenge designed by their suitor’s mum in order to secure a date with their man.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 67 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020