Tvinci brings multi-device OTT to BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia
Tel Aviv, Israel– Tvinci, a leading pay-OTT platform provider, will be showcasing its fully deployed OTT 2.0 platform at BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia 2013, showing how it drives personalised social TV services across tablets, smartphones, connected TVs, set-top-boxes and web.
Visitors to BroadcastAsia and CommunicAsia have an opportunity to discuss and view demonstrations of Tvinci’s deployments.
In January 2013 Tvinci announced that it is powering Toggle, the
cross-device TV service launched by MediaCorp, Singapore’s largest media company. The solution for MediaCorp is Tvinci’s first announcement in Asia Pacific as it looks towards expansion in the region.
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 87 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- New Smithsonian Channel series ‘Dogs With Extraordinary Jobs’ features dogs working to make the world a better place 82 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 79 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- NTV strikes deal with Walter Presents for ‘Murderous Fever’ 44 views | posted on June 14, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020