Turner CN Enterprises announces new EMEA Consumer Products team
Turner CN Enterprises (TCNE) has recently announced its streamlined consumer products team, which predominantly consists of internal appointments.
The team is aligned to focus on two key areas of partner support: retail and licensees. They will report to Fenwick, Maria Rosaria Milone, Senior Commercial Director, who will lead a new category sales team and is responsible for developing licensing strategies in-line with local and regional market trends.
Leila Loumi who is previously from The Beanstalk Group joins the team as Head of category for Apparel, Accessories & Footwear EMEA. On this appointment, Milone said, “All of our heads of category and their teams are tasked with setting a new industry standard for managing client relationships that will help us to deliver world class licensing campaigns. We are delighted that Leila, with is bringing her extensive experience in fashion and relationships in the sector to support our strongest ever portfolio of brands”.
Additional head of category appointments – all of whom have been promoted from within the business – include Jason Rice for Toys and Sports, Annabel Rochfort for Themed Entertainment, Victoria Saint for Publishing, Videogames and Music and Sandra Selva-Abril for Stationery and Home. David Berry will continue his consulting role for Turner by also acting as Head of Category for Food and Promotions whilst Turner recruits the full-time role.
Vice President Alan Fenwick commented on the new EMEA structure, “The business is carefully designed to be a truly client and retail-facing enterprise. In addition to promoting existing members of our talented team we have also recruited some of the brightest talents from the industry – bringing a fresh perspective and a proven track record of success.”
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 53 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 49 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020