BBC Worldwide to offer CBeebies block to India’s ZeeQ
ZeeQ, India’s first edutainment channel, has partnered with BBC Worldwide to bring BBC’s preschool brand, CBeebies, to preschoolers in India.
With this license agreement, ZeeQ’s audiences will be able to watch popular series aimed at preschoolers aged zero to three such as Teletubbies, 3rd & Bird and Charlie and Lola. The programme time band is set to launch in July.
Commenting on the partnership, Subhadarshi Tripathy, Business Head, ZeeQ, said, “We are very happy to partner with BBC. ZeeQ is committed to the positive development of children and ZeeQ’s ethos of ‘what is right for the child’ gels well with CBeebies’ philosophy of providing clean and safe content to the child”.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020