Venevision and BBC to co-produce documentary on “Miss Venezuela”
Miss Venezuela 2012
Caracas, Venezuela – Venevision, part of the Cisneros Group of Companies, and the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), have announced their collaboration on the making of a documentary on the Miss Venezuela beauty contest, whose frontrunners have gone on to win a record six Miss Universe titles and six Miss World crowns.
The British film-makers will have exclusive coverage and insight into the 2013 beauty pageant, recording the progressive transformation of the candidates and the evolution of the competition between the contestants; all coming to a climax with the crowning of the new Miss Venezuela.
The broadcast of last year’s edition achieved a solid 66% share of the national television audience in Venezuela for Venevision. It also became an authentic success with the digital media audience and social media, registering 190,000 unique visitors during the actual day of the ceremony alone, and the real-time voting page registered a total of 800,000 votes entered by 65,000 unique users.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020