CNN has announced a new on-air initiative which takes an in-depth look at China. Through a series of on-going reports, expert analysis and insight, plus special programming, CNN’s The Age of China coverage will investigate four main themes; China’s flourishing economy, its environment, its people, and its place in the world. Multiple stories will air each month across CNN’s news and business shows, including CNN Newsroom, CNN News Stream and CNN NewsCenter.
The series will feature CNN’s team of international anchors and correspondents including Beijing correspondent David McKenzie, Ivan Watson, Hong Kong-based anchor Andrew Stevens, and Kristie Lu Stout. Additionally, a half-hour The Age of China special will accompany the reports set to air across the weekedn of June 1-2, hosted by David McKenzie. http://www.cnn.com/onchina is also supporting the initiative with special reports, blogs and videos.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 114 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 65 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 61 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 57 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020