Hong Kong – Fashion One has announced a new workout series Kick Up Your Heels – a three-set, six-episode workout series that features the fitness trend. The series includes street dancing, a zumba-esque workout as well as kickboxing guided by experienced instructors. Each episode will contain a choreographed routine and will give step-by-step instruction on how to do the stylised workouts.
“With April being the Health Awareness month, we would like to encourage our viewers to keep healthy and fit through exercise. As a global, fashion-forward channel, Fashion One will continue bringing engaging and captivating programmes that are unique in the market,” remarked Ashley Jordan, CEO of Fashion One.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020