Lyon, France – International news channel Euronews and 24-hour business and financial television network Bloomberg Television announced that they have agreed to exchange various content in their coverage of major business stories worldwide.
Bloomberg is set to contribute to Euronews’ Business Weekly programme – a round-up of the week’s main business event, every Friday as Euronews’ Oleksandra Vakulina analyses the world’s top business stories with Jonathan Ferro, Bloomberg’s Markets Reporter, based in London. Business Weekly is also scheduled to air every weekend, broadcasted in all the 12 language services of the channel including Arabic, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020