Lyon, France – International news channel Euronews and 24-hour business and financial television network Bloomberg Television announced that they have agreed to exchange various content in their coverage of major business stories worldwide.
Bloomberg is set to contribute to Euronews’ Business Weekly programme – a round-up of the week’s main business event, every Friday as Euronews’ Oleksandra Vakulina analyses the world’s top business stories with Jonathan Ferro, Bloomberg’s Markets Reporter, based in London. Business Weekly is also scheduled to air every weekend, broadcasted in all the 12 language services of the channel including Arabic, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 566 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 100 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020