The ABU TV Market Forum, organised by the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU), saw more than 100 broadcasters and content specialists representing 40 countries come together in Kuala Lumpur last week to set out a blueprint for a Pan-Asia Pacific content market. Called the ABU TV Program Market, the event is set to take place from 2014.
ABU Secretary-General Javad Mottaghi said he was pleased with the level of engagement and support from all the stakeholders for a regional market and that the Forum proved to be a very effective platform to harness ABU members’ and partners’ experience in such a venture.
“This diversity, innovation and cooperative spirit of mutual help which has sustained the ABU for nearly 50 years will underpin and sustain a Pan-Asian TV Market into the foreseeable future”, Dr. Mottaghi added.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 39 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020