Syfy Asia sets April 16 for global premiere of “Defiance”
ASIA – Syfy’s Defiance will premiere globally on April 16 with a two-hour episode broadcast, a day after the U.S launch on April 15, reaching over 13 territories in Asia. This includes Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Singapore.
According to the network, the series takes an unprecedented approach to storytelling by uniting scripted television and online gaming. The game will launch first in early April, followed by the TV series premiere, with both featuring an intersected world and storylines.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 63 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020