Paris – MIPCube 2013 will feature many of the leading innovators in the digital content space through a rich line-up of events & conferences, which includes speakers from Twitter, Warner Bros. and Machinima, a new Brands and Content Masterclass and the inaugural Women in Tech and Media networking breakfast. An integral part of MIPTV, the world’s content market, MIPCube takes place in Cannes from April 8-11.
As part of a series of inspiring case studies, Dan Biddle, Head of Broadcast Partnerships, Twitter UK, will explore how the future of the micro-blogging site is linked to TV, thanks to its ability to cultivate audiences. MIPCube participants will also get an insight into what tomorrow’s media business will look like in the hands of the new media moguls, in sessions led by Andrew Creighton, “Supreme Overlord” of alternative arts and culture magazine Vice, and Scott Dikkers, Founding Editor of satirical US news outfit The Onion.
Experts in the interactive content space will describe how to attract, build, and scale audiences, with contributions from Philip Debevoise, President & Co-Founder of video entertainment network Machinima, and Jamal Edwards, 22-year-old entrepreneur and Founder & CEO, SB.TV Global Ltd. Jorge Rincón, COO of Cisneros’ AdsMovil company, will provide a focus on Mobile Hispanic Population. Meanwhile Gene Liebel, the Chief Strategy Officer of branding agency Huge, who developed the strategy and built the HBO Go digital platform, will discuss the importance of intuitive design and user interface in encouraging audiences to consume more content. In a session on reinventing distribution in the “anywhere” age, Ashley MacKenzie, Founder of digital media company Base79, YouTube’s biggest content partner in Europe, will discuss which distribution models exist for professional content creators, and how best to leverage them.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 36 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020