Paris – MIPCube 2013 will feature many of the leading innovators in the digital content space through a rich line-up of events & conferences, which includes speakers from Twitter, Warner Bros. and Machinima, a new Brands and Content Masterclass and the inaugural Women in Tech and Media networking breakfast. An integral part of MIPTV, the world’s content market, MIPCube takes place in Cannes from April 8-11.
As part of a series of inspiring case studies, Dan Biddle, Head of Broadcast Partnerships, Twitter UK, will explore how the future of the micro-blogging site is linked to TV, thanks to its ability to cultivate audiences. MIPCube participants will also get an insight into what tomorrow’s media business will look like in the hands of the new media moguls, in sessions led by Andrew Creighton, “Supreme Overlord” of alternative arts and culture magazine Vice, and Scott Dikkers, Founding Editor of satirical US news outfit The Onion.
Experts in the interactive content space will describe how to attract, build, and scale audiences, with contributions from Philip Debevoise, President & Co-Founder of video entertainment network Machinima, and Jamal Edwards, 22-year-old entrepreneur and Founder & CEO, SB.TV Global Ltd. Jorge Rincón, COO of Cisneros’ AdsMovil company, will provide a focus on Mobile Hispanic Population. Meanwhile Gene Liebel, the Chief Strategy Officer of branding agency Huge, who developed the strategy and built the HBO Go digital platform, will discuss the importance of intuitive design and user interface in encouraging audiences to consume more content. In a session on reinventing distribution in the “anywhere” age, Ashley MacKenzie, Founder of digital media company Base79, YouTube’s biggest content partner in Europe, will discuss which distribution models exist for professional content creators, and how best to leverage them.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020