ï»¿Youtoo Partners with NATPE to offer one free year of interactive television service
Youtoo Technologies has partnered with NATPE to offer one-year free “From Anywhere to Anywhere” service (valued at USD6,000) to stations nationwide. Viewers can record and submit commentary from anywhere, anytime and engage with some of their favorite shows.
Youtoo allows viewers to directly interact with TV programming using video, pictures, voting, social media and more. The ease of set-up makes this format appealing and requires less than 90 seconds for people to experience themselves on TV in full broadcast HD quality from the web or their mobile device. The interactive television service gives everyone the chance to be on national television for their “15 minutes of fame” through a website or an app. This technology allows you to have interaction with a number of shows while sharing the experience with your social networks.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020