Elite World partners with Metan Development Group in search of China’s new Elite Top Model
Beijing – Modelling agency, Elite World (Elite), has teamed up with Metan Development Group (Metan) to launch the search for China’s freshest new face in modeling. Elite and Metan will co-produce a 12-part, reality competition series China’s Elite Model, scheduled to debut in 2013.
Each episode will focus on a different aspect of the industry, from what it takes to be an Elite model, to the criteria in the selection process, scouting in Beijing and Shanghai as well as the Southern, Western and Northern regions of China featuring intensive training sessions in New York and Elite’s Paris headquarters. Episodes 11 and 12 will feature LIVE one-hour episodes: the Elite Model Look China Final and the Elite Model Look World Final, when the 2013 Winner will be crowned.
With participants from 70 different countries, Elite’s annual international model search culminates with the World Final, to find the next “It Girl” in modeling. In 2013, for the sixth consecutive year in China, the Elite Model Look World Final will be broadcasted globally.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020