Elite World partners with Metan Development Group in search of China’s new Elite Top Model
Beijing – Modelling agency, Elite World (Elite), has teamed up with Metan Development Group (Metan) to launch the search for China’s freshest new face in modeling. Elite and Metan will co-produce a 12-part, reality competition series China’s Elite Model, scheduled to debut in 2013.
Each episode will focus on a different aspect of the industry, from what it takes to be an Elite model, to the criteria in the selection process, scouting in Beijing and Shanghai as well as the Southern, Western and Northern regions of China featuring intensive training sessions in New York and Elite’s Paris headquarters. Episodes 11 and 12 will feature LIVE one-hour episodes: the Elite Model Look China Final and the Elite Model Look World Final, when the 2013 Winner will be crowned.
With participants from 70 different countries, Elite’s annual international model search culminates with the World Final, to find the next “It Girl” in modeling. In 2013, for the sixth consecutive year in China, the Elite Model Look World Final will be broadcasted globally.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020