Singaporean actor Chin Han joins AXN’s ‘Last Resort’
Singapore – According to online news portal AsiaOne, Hollywood-based Singapore actor Chin Han will guest star in U.S. military drama, Last Resort.
The series revolves around the crew of a powerful nuclear submarine who found themselves being targeted by their own country. They then seek refuge on an island and declared war on their home country.
Chin Han will play a Chinese ambassador named Mr Zheng, who works with the captain to negotiate supplies for the starving crew and islanders. His character will appear in several episodes of the action-drama.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020