(Olswang’s Elle Todd and CASBAA’s John Medeiros)
Singapore – CASBAA and international media and technology law firm Olswang have launched Singapore’s first online directory of digital content available from legitimate sources. The free access pilot directory allows users to search for content by genre, device or for content that is free.
The directory was launched in conjunction with “Digital, Legal and Anywhere – TV in Singapore Today”, a new report showcasing the audio-visual content available through non-traditional media platforms and delivery mechanisms in Singapore. In the course of researching the report, Olswang found that the offerings were far more prolific and advanced than many were aware. A key problem however appeared to be consumer-awareness of this. Therefore the directory aims to be a first step towards addressing this problem.
“The digital landscape is very fragmented, so hopefully we can make it easy with this directory so that it fits into the consumers’ lives. So this is the first step to try and do that,” said Elle Todd, Partner, Olswang.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020