(Olswang’s Elle Todd and CASBAA’s John Medeiros)
Singapore – CASBAA and international media and technology law firm Olswang have launched Singapore’s first online directory of digital content available from legitimate sources. The free access pilot directory allows users to search for content by genre, device or for content that is free.
The directory was launched in conjunction with “Digital, Legal and Anywhere – TV in Singapore Today”, a new report showcasing the audio-visual content available through non-traditional media platforms and delivery mechanisms in Singapore. In the course of researching the report, Olswang found that the offerings were far more prolific and advanced than many were aware. A key problem however appeared to be consumer-awareness of this. Therefore the directory aims to be a first step towards addressing this problem.
“The digital landscape is very fragmented, so hopefully we can make it easy with this directory so that it fits into the consumers’ lives. So this is the first step to try and do that,” said Elle Todd, Partner, Olswang.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020