Fancy being treated to freshly barbequed prawns and beef marinated Thai style and washing all the goodness down with sparkling wine whilst watching the sun go down on the French Rivieria – well, that’s what some clients of ABC Australia were treated to at the Thai Street Food function held during the MIPCOM market in Cannes.
Natalie Lawley, Manager of ABC Content Sales, fronted the event in the presence of the series’ presenter and chef David Thompson, who was in Cannes to promote the 13-part series, and of course, cook for guests.
The title represents a first for ABC content sales, says Lawley, who shares that this is the first time the content sales department has co-produced the show with distribution in mind and NOT for the flagship ABC TV in Australia. Premiere for ABC Australia has not been announced which gives buyers at MIPCOM a shot at aiming for not just exclusivity but premiere status.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 100 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 62 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020