Fancy being treated to freshly barbequed prawns and beef marinated Thai style and washing all the goodness down with sparkling wine whilst watching the sun go down on the French Rivieria – well, that’s what some clients of ABC Australia were treated to at the Thai Street Food function held during the MIPCOM market in Cannes.
Natalie Lawley, Manager of ABC Content Sales, fronted the event in the presence of the series’ presenter and chef David Thompson, who was in Cannes to promote the 13-part series, and of course, cook for guests.
The title represents a first for ABC content sales, says Lawley, who shares that this is the first time the content sales department has co-produced the show with distribution in mind and NOT for the flagship ABC TV in Australia. Premiere for ABC Australia has not been announced which gives buyers at MIPCOM a shot at aiming for not just exclusivity but premiere status.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020