Turner expands kids’ portfolio with two new channels
“Our aim is to make Toonami a socially-charged, multiplatform experience for fans, by fans. We’ll invite input from viewers on everything from programming to showcasing fan art submissions on-air and online,” said Sunny Saha, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Entertainment Networks, Turner International Asia Pacific Limited.
For the younger viewers in the household, Cartoonito will feature colorful and engaging content in HD aimed at stimulating the imagination of kids aged between 3 and 7 years. Programming highlights include LazyTown, My Little Pony and the evergreen classic, Noddy in Toyland.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 76 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 54 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020