London, United Kingdom – KidsCo has announced plans for a new look and new content that will roll out globally in the first quarter of 2013. The refreshed KidsCo will feature a redesigned on-air look and graphics, complemented by original, new content and a new website.
Moreover, KidsCo playout will transition to Corus Entertainment’s state-of-the-art facilities at their Toronto-based headquarters next year.
KidsCo will also be introducing a raft of new titles into its schedule, including a new original production, Zuzu and the Supernuffs. The series, currently being produced by award-winning production company Matchbox Pictures (NBCUniversal), with whom KidsCo announced a content deal earlier this year, will air in the second quarter of 2013.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 69 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020