London, United Kingdom – KidsCo has announced plans for a new look and new content that will roll out globally in the first quarter of 2013. The refreshed KidsCo will feature a redesigned on-air look and graphics, complemented by original, new content and a new website.
Moreover, KidsCo playout will transition to Corus Entertainment’s state-of-the-art facilities at their Toronto-based headquarters next year.
KidsCo will also be introducing a raft of new titles into its schedule, including a new original production, Zuzu and the Supernuffs. The series, currently being produced by award-winning production company Matchbox Pictures (NBCUniversal), with whom KidsCo announced a content deal earlier this year, will air in the second quarter of 2013.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020