Turkish distributor Global Agency has acquired the brand rights to Australian distributor World Wide Entertainment—its joint venture with Tims Production.
To be headed by Global Agency founder and CEO Izzet Pinto, World Wide Entertainment will continue to build its catalogue of factual entertainment, reality, documentaries and lifestyle content.
Pinto said, “Buyers from every country have already come to us for the world’s hottest formats and most compelling drama series, and now we can offer them some of the best finished content as well.”
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020