Serving more than 11 years at FIC, Himatsinghani was part of the early team that helped build the FIC business to where it is today. Starting off in 2001, first as part of STAR’s advertising sales team in Hong Kong, he moved on to set up National Geographic Channel’s regional advertising sales business across Asia Pacific, helping build the sales teams across markets and driving some key partnerships that have become the cornerstone for Fox One Stop Media, as the advertising sales business is known today.
More recently as SVP and GM of SE Asia based out of Singapore, Himatsinghani was instrumental in creating local market teams in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand as well as establishing strong partnerships with affiliates in these markets that has resulted in the significant growth of FIC’s Southeast Asia channel business, while also positioning the business exceptionally well for the future.
“Avi is an incredibly talented executive who has helped us build each of our markets into a strong local business with teams on the ground, great distribution, ad sales partnerships and great affiliate relationships. We’ll miss his passion, dedication, go-getter attitude and of course his unmatched ability to make all hard work look like fun. We wish him all the very best in his new endeavor.” said Zubin Gandevia, COO, Fox International Channels, Asia-Pacific.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020