Hong Kong – Youku Inc. shareholders have voted in favour of the proposal to issue Youku Class A shares as the consideration for the merger with Tudou Holdings Limited.
The combined entity will be named Youku Tudou Inc.
Tags #Asian content #asian content news #asian entertainment news #asian media news #asian streaming apps #avod news #broadcaster news #Co-Productions #Content Distribution #content news #entertainment news #format licensing #format sales #k-drama news #media news #OTT news #pay-tv news #people and appointments #show distributor #show format #show genre #Tudou #Youku #youku tudou merge #youku tudou merger
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 321 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020