ChinaVision Media posts strong turnover for 1H2012
Hong Kong – ChinaVision Media Group Limited (ChinaVision) has announced its interim results for the six-month period ending June 30, 2012. Turnover amounted to HK$523,163,000 in the first half of 2012, mainly attributable to promising income and profit contribution from the television drama business and satisfactory growth in mobile TV business. In comparison, turnover for the same period in 2011 was HK$97,012,000.
Another factor for the growth is the greater synergy among all the company’s businesses after the merger with China Entertainment Media Group Limited (CEMG).
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020