ChinaVision Media posts strong turnover for 1H2012
Hong Kong – ChinaVision Media Group Limited (ChinaVision) has announced its interim results for the six-month period ending June 30, 2012. Turnover amounted to HK$523,163,000 in the first half of 2012, mainly attributable to promising income and profit contribution from the television drama business and satisfactory growth in mobile TV business. In comparison, turnover for the same period in 2011 was HK$97,012,000.
Another factor for the growth is the greater synergy among all the company’s businesses after the merger with China Entertainment Media Group Limited (CEMG).
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020