The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia appoints Mark Coleman as General Manager, Retail and Licensing
Singapore – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia has announced the appointment of Mark Coleman as General Manager, Retail and Licensing, reporting to Robert Gilby, Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia.
Coleman will be tapping into the significant growth in modern retail across the region. He will lead the integrated Retail and Licensing organisation, overseeing all retail and licensing relationships including the publishing business. He will also drive growth across all key Franchise and Character groups, specifically to include Disney Classic & Disney Baby, Disney Live Action Films, Disney & Pixar Animated Films, Marvel, Disney Princesses & Fairies, and Media Networks & Games.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020