The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia appoints Mark Coleman as General Manager, Retail and Licensing
Singapore – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia has announced the appointment of Mark Coleman as General Manager, Retail and Licensing, reporting to Robert Gilby, Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia.
Coleman will be tapping into the significant growth in modern retail across the region. He will lead the integrated Retail and Licensing organisation, overseeing all retail and licensing relationships including the publishing business. He will also drive growth across all key Franchise and Character groups, specifically to include Disney Classic & Disney Baby, Disney Live Action Films, Disney & Pixar Animated Films, Marvel, Disney Princesses & Fairies, and Media Networks & Games.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 40 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 38 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020