The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia appoints Mark Coleman as General Manager, Retail and Licensing
Singapore – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia has announced the appointment of Mark Coleman as General Manager, Retail and Licensing, reporting to Robert Gilby, Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia.
Coleman will be tapping into the significant growth in modern retail across the region. He will lead the integrated Retail and Licensing organisation, overseeing all retail and licensing relationships including the publishing business. He will also drive growth across all key Franchise and Character groups, specifically to include Disney Classic & Disney Baby, Disney Live Action Films, Disney & Pixar Animated Films, Marvel, Disney Princesses & Fairies, and Media Networks & Games.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020