The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia appoints Mark Coleman as General Manager, Retail and Licensing
Singapore – The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia has announced the appointment of Mark Coleman as General Manager, Retail and Licensing, reporting to Robert Gilby, Managing Director, The Walt Disney Company Southeast Asia.
Coleman will be tapping into the significant growth in modern retail across the region. He will lead the integrated Retail and Licensing organisation, overseeing all retail and licensing relationships including the publishing business. He will also drive growth across all key Franchise and Character groups, specifically to include Disney Classic & Disney Baby, Disney Live Action Films, Disney & Pixar Animated Films, Marvel, Disney Princesses & Fairies, and Media Networks & Games.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 49 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020