STAR China Media Ltd forms JV with Puji Capital Limited
Shanghai – STAR China Media Ltd and Puji Capital Limited have entered a joint venture partnership for the investment and development of international TV content for the STAR platform in China and other investment opportunities. The joint venture is to be named Puji Star Media Co., Ltd., based in Shanghai, China.
This venture between the two companies will invest in opportunities to enhance the profile and value chain of STAR China in China as well as worldwide. Content will be tailored accordingly for the local Chinese viewers on STAR TV’s platform including various types of content made for TV and produced for the Chinese market.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020