Nancy Dubuc and Mark Burnett to keynote at MIPCOM 2012
Mark Burnett, four-time Emmy Award winner, has produced over 2,200 hours of television programming which regularly airs in over 70 countries worldwide. Current network series produced by Burnett and One Three Media, his joint venture with media conglomerate Hearst Corporation, include Survivor (CBS), The Voice (NBC), The Celebrity Apprentice (NBC), Shark Tank (ABC), Stars Earn Stripes (NBC) and The Job (CBS). Besides producing network and cable television series, One Three Media is also focusing on media content, producing events around that content, and spinning off television shows and other programming based on Hearst brands. One Three Media recently entered the scripted series business, hiring HBO executive Anne Thomopoulos.
One Three and Burnett are also joining forces with Oscar-winning director James Cameron to co-create Discovery’s up-coming new series Robogeddon.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021