Nancy Dubuc and Mark Burnett to keynote at MIPCOM 2012
Paris – Nancy Dubuc, President and General Manager, HISTORY and Lifetime Networks; and Mark Burnett, President, One Three Media, will deliver Media Mastermind keynote addresses at MIPCOM 2012, organised by Reed MIDEM in Cannes from October 8-11.
HISTORY is now available in over 150 countries, reaching more than 300 million households in 37 languages. According to Reed MIDEM, it is also the top cable network in A25-54 in the US and the number one factual brand in all key demographics to date. Dubuc has also spearheaded the resurgence of Lifetime Networks as a premiere entertainment brand, introducing an iconic new look and tagline “Your life. Your time.” while expanding its original programming to ratings success with movies, dramas and unscripted series.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020