Nancy Dubuc and Mark Burnett to keynote at MIPCOM 2012
Paris – Nancy Dubuc, President and General Manager, HISTORY and Lifetime Networks; and Mark Burnett, President, One Three Media, will deliver Media Mastermind keynote addresses at MIPCOM 2012, organised by Reed MIDEM in Cannes from October 8-11.
HISTORY is now available in over 150 countries, reaching more than 300 million households in 37 languages. According to Reed MIDEM, it is also the top cable network in A25-54 in the US and the number one factual brand in all key demographics to date. Dubuc has also spearheaded the resurgence of Lifetime Networks as a premiere entertainment brand, introducing an iconic new look and tagline “Your life. Your time.” while expanding its original programming to ratings success with movies, dramas and unscripted series.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020