London – FremantleMedia has announced the appointment of Trish Kinane as President of Entertainment Programming – American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent, at FremantleMedia North America (FMNA), effective August 1. Kinane, currently the President of Worldwide Entertainment at FremantleMedia, will be based in Los Angeles where she will initially report to Cecile Frot-Coutaz, the incoming CEO of FremantleMedia.
In this new executive post, Kinane will be responsible for overseeing all strategic, day-to-day operational and creative aspects of American Idol, The X Factor and America’s Got Talent, on behalf of FMNA. As part of this role, she will also work closely with FOX and NBC as well as FMNA’s production partners Syco and 19 on the programmes.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020