GRAMMY Week, a week-long series of cultural events culminating in Music’s Biggest Night, will feature celebrations of music, education and philanthropy, including GRAMMY Camp – Basic Training, the Entertainment Law Initiative luncheon, the Producers & Engineers Wing event, and the annual MusiCares Person of the Year tribute.
Ratings for the GRAMMY Awards have continued to soar over the last several years, with the 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards attracting 39.9 million viewers, the largest GRAMMY audience since 1984 and the second largest in history. The telecast was the highest-rated awards show of the season, and the biggest social event in the history of television. The awards drew 13 million social media comments with the conversation on Twitter reaching a record high at 160,341 tweets per minute during the live telecast.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 74 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 51 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020