Rentrak licensed to measure multi-screen data in China
Sinotrak, Rentrak Corporation’s joint venture company with China-based Sinomonitor, has been licensed by the Chinese Government to measure all forms of video screens from digital devices in China. The initial screen to be measured will be linear TV through set-top-boxes.
Sinotrak will be the first company ever to be approved by the government of China to deliver census-level TV viewing information combined with advanced targeting capabilities across the entire country. Sinotrak’s products will be built from the software platform used in Rentrak’s United States TV Essentials service. It will give advertisers, agencies, stations and networks the ability to make ad buys based on advanced demographics of product usage information, not just age and sex. In addition, Sinotrak’ s measurement from millions of TV sets will produce both more granular and more stable ratings, allowing the industry to maximise the value of all Chinese TV inventory.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020