London – NBCUniversal’s energetic weight-loss dance challenge format Dance Your A** Off has been sold to Chinese broadcaster ZheJiang Satellite TV, which will produce 12 episodes of è¶Šè·³è¶Šæ¼‚äº® to air every Sunday at 10pm later this year. This new deal represents the format’s fourth version to air internationally.
Dance Your A** Off is an original weight loss show where men and women who struggle with their weight compete in a dance challenge. The series has been a record-breaking programme on Oxygen since its launch in 2009. Danish and South African versions of the programme aired in 2010 and an Estonian version aired earlier this year. The format is also under license in Italy and has been optioned in Germany.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 86 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 59 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 54 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Quintus Studios inks more factual acquisitions for its VOD channels 37 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020