London – NBCUniversal’s energetic weight-loss dance challenge format Dance Your A** Off has been sold to Chinese broadcaster ZheJiang Satellite TV, which will produce 12 episodes of è¶Šè·³è¶Šæ¼‚äº® to air every Sunday at 10pm later this year. This new deal represents the format’s fourth version to air internationally.
Dance Your A** Off is an original weight loss show where men and women who struggle with their weight compete in a dance challenge. The series has been a record-breaking programme on Oxygen since its launch in 2009. Danish and South African versions of the programme aired in 2010 and an Estonian version aired earlier this year. The format is also under license in Italy and has been optioned in Germany.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 101 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020