Pawn Stars kicks off new season with fan contest
In this ‘Pawn Star of the week’ contest, HISTORY will post a picture of an item on its Facebook page and fans can make their guesses on the item’s pawn or sale value by commenting on the picture. The correct or closest estimates win prizes such as a Diana mini camera, a retro Coca Cola Cooler and a Pawn Stars stool.
The American reality television series, which is the network’s highest rated show, chronicles the daily activities at the world famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop located in Las Vegas. Three generations of the Harrison family run the family business, using their sharp eyes and skills to assess the value of items from the commonplace to the truly historic.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 52 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021