New York – On the heels of MIPTV 2012, A+E Networks has finalised multiple volume licensing agreements with broadcasters in Asia Pacific.
Deals were closed in China with multiple partners including: ICS Channel who picked up Cities of the Underworld and Engineering an Empire, among several other titles; Phoenix Channel acquired Coming Home, Swamp People and Titanic’s Final Moments: Missing Pieces and others; and CCTV picked up Swamp People, How the Earth Was Made, Food Tech, and Inspector America.
In Japan, BS-TBS picked up Ice Road Truckers, Sukachan acquired Titanic: 100 Years in 3D and Ginga Channel picked up a package of Biography episodes.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020