mio TV aims to broadcast every LIVE event that Team Singapore athletes are involved in. The platform’s technical capabilities enables viewers to use a robust search function to look for the events that they wish to watch without having to surf through all 13 channels.
SingTel also announced that it will be airing all Singapore National Olympic Council (SNOC) sanctioned major international games over the next five years. As the “Official Telecommunications Company” in this partnership, SingTel will provide assistance and support for home-grown athletes competing on the world stage, starting with London 2012.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020