Marielle Zuccarelli joins A+E Networks
New York – A+E Networks announces the appointment of Marielle Zuccarelli as Managing Director, International Content Distribution. Zuccarelli will be based in New York and is responsible for managing the growth of A+E Networks’ content sales activities outside the U.S.
Zuccarelli will manage the distribution of A+E Networks’ 10,000+-hour library which adds over 1,200 hours annually. Working with A+E Networks’ Regional Managing Directors in London and Singapore, she will oversee a sales staff based in New York, the UK, and Singapore, as well as sales representation in Tokyo, Mumbai and Montreal.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 67 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020