Singapore – Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO) and CNBC are forging an exclusive editorial partnership. The cornerstone of the collaboration involves YPO establishing “Chief Executive Networks” in the Asia-Pacific, Americas and Europe/Middle East/Africa, to advise and inform CNBC’s audience and editorial leadership on what they’re experiencing on the frontlines of the economy.
CNBC will also serve as the exclusive international broadcast partner for the upcoming 2012 YPO Global Leadership Summit, which takes place in Singapore on February 29 and March 1. This annual event connects more than 2,000 YPO members for a two-day intensive dialogue on the issues facing today’s CEO.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020