Kuala Lumpur – MEASAT Satellite Systems Sdn. Bhd. Has signed an agreement with SkyVision Global Networks, for capacity on the AFRICASAT-1 satellite across the African region. The multi-transponder deal enables SkyVision to continue providing its existing cost effective, tier-one internet connectivity solutions to ISPs, enterprises, telcos and mobile operators in the region. The AFRICASAT-1 satellite which is located at the 46°E orbital slot provides C-band coverage across the African region as well as the Middle East and parts of East Europe. The slot will be enhanced with the AFRICASAT-1a satellite in Q4 2012. SkyVision was chosen as Satellite Service Provider of the Year 2011 at the recent AfricaCom exhibition and conference in Cape Town.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’