Nina dos Santos is officially joining CNN International’s roster of specialist business correspondents. In addition to co-presenting World Business Today from Hong Kong, dos Santos will also be standing in for Richard Quest on CNN International’s flagship business programme Quest Means Business, and for John Defterios on the newest addition to the network’s business stable, Global Exchange. dos Santos has been part of the network’s coverage on a number of major news events over the past 12 months. She was part of the team that covered the British Royal Wedding and was instrumental in CNN’s reporting of the Euro zone crisis.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’