Hong Kong – Pride East Entertainments (Pvt.) Ltd. of India has signed a new agreement with Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) for C-band capacity on AsiaSat 4 to deliver three Indian free-to-air satellite channels, serving audiences in the North Eastern region of India and across the country. The three channels are; News Live, a 24-hour news and current affairs satellite channel broadcasting in Assamese and English languages; Rang, which offers Assamese, Hindi and English language entertainment programmes; and Ramdhenu, a new satellite channel broadcasting music and lifestyle programming in Assamese, Hindi and English languages.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’