Paris – MIPCube, a two-day high-level networking and live learning experience exploring the game-changing innovations affecting the TV industry, will open in Cannes on Friday 30 March, just ahead of the 2012 edition of MIPTV (1-4 April). Building on the 2011 success of Connected Creativity at MIPTV, MIPCube will bring together the architects of the future of TV: influential players in the television business, key innovators in the digital and social media space and forward thinking producers to shape the evolving world of TV, in all its forms. Keynote speakers already confirmed include, Cindy Gallop, former US President of creative agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty and the CEO of IfWeRanTheWorld.com, also representatives from the Coca-Cola Company and Ogilvy & Mather.
Ad – Before Content
- SynProNize acquires four Filipino top-rated series from GMA Network for distribution to Africa
- MTV Insights Studio launches MTV Youth Study 2021 titled ‘Atmanirbhar by Circumstance’
- Clan joins Imira/Toonz Media Group as co-producers for ‘Sunnyside Billy’
- TVU Networks offers expanded customer support and new solutions for the Beijing Winter Games
- WeWatch TV launches its Super Box powered by Android TV
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment expands distribution of Celestial Movies & CCM in Malaysia with unifi TV