London – ITV Studios Global Entertainment announced a host of new carriage deals in India, South Korea and the Middle East. The channel will join India’s fastest growing DTH platform on the Bharti Airtel network in the coming month. This will see the channel launching in not only India, but also Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal and Bhutan. South Korea’s largest cable operator CJ HelloVision has also signed to broadcast ITV Granada via its “CJ Tving” service, which provides some 140 channels on PCs, smartphones, tablets and smart TVs. Finally, the channel will make its Middle East debut in December, reaching territories such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE, via the OSN DTH network.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020