Hong Kong – Cartoon Network is premiering the award-winning animated comedy series The Amazing World of Gumball on 1 October, as part of a new brand campaign to give the channel a fresh look and concept. The campaign, entitled “Cartoon Network: It’s a Fun Thing!”, aims to capture the kids’ entertainment channel’s fun and vibrant side by launching a new brand look and logo. As part of this latest effort, Cartoon Network is also refocusing on comedy programming. The new logo, which will be revealed on the same day as the series’ premiere, features the classic black and white Cartoon Network emblem against a backdrop of vivid blue, yellow and hot pink hues. The Amazing World of Gumball follows the adventures of Gumball, a blue cat with a giant head who faces the trials and tribulations of any 12 year-old. Created by Ben Bocquelet and directed by Mic Graves, it is set to air in 166 countries.
Ad – Before Content
- iQiyi Original K-series ‘Jirisan’ set for global premiere on 23 October
- ABS-CBN’s top-grossing films to be adapted for the Indian film market
- Disney+ showcases ambitious new content slate from Asia Pacific
- Tresor inks first-look non-scripted deal with MGM Television and renews first-look deal with CJ ENM
- ABC partners with CBC to bring ‘The Wonder Gang’ to young audiences in Canada
- AXN Asia rekindles a love for travel and home in the new Original Production ‘My Hometown is G.O.A.T.’