Singapore – History channel’s Pawn stars is now the number one factual series among all cable subscribers in Singapore during primetime on Monday nights, and viewership for Season 3 has also doubled over Seasons 1 and 2, according to Kantar Media Singapore. Additionally, AGB Nielsen Malaysia reported that the show is also winning its time slot in Malaysia among men and affluent viewers. The network’s success follows that of its American counterpart, where Pawn Stars and American Pickers ranked as the number one series out of all US cable networks among Adults 25 – 54. AGB Nielsen also found that History’s Swamp People, rated number one in its timeslot in Malaysia amongst Astro’s Learning Pack channels averaging 86 per cent more viewers than its closest competitor, Discovery Channel.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020