Singapore – The cross-carriage measures, which was first introduced by the Media Development Authority on 12 March 2010, will be implemented from 1 August 2011. Effectively, this means that from 1 August, pay TV retailers who have acquired any exclusive content on or after 12 March 2010 (Qualified Content) must widen the distribution of such content by offering it to other subscribers through the set-top boxes of qualified pay TV retailers. In order to facilitate implementation, MDA has made changes to the Media Market Conduct Code which seeks to promote fair market conduct and effective competition by laying out the ground rules for fair competition in the media market. For full details on the changes to the Code, please refer to http://www.mda.gov.sg/Policies/PoliciesandContentGuidelines/Pages/Competition.aspx.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020