Singapore – The cross-carriage measures, which was first introduced by the Media Development Authority on 12 March 2010, will be implemented from 1 August 2011. Effectively, this means that from 1 August, pay TV retailers who have acquired any exclusive content on or after 12 March 2010 (Qualified Content) must widen the distribution of such content by offering it to other subscribers through the set-top boxes of qualified pay TV retailers. In order to facilitate implementation, MDA has made changes to the Media Market Conduct Code which seeks to promote fair market conduct and effective competition by laying out the ground rules for fair competition in the media market. For full details on the changes to the Code, please refer to http://www.mda.gov.sg/Policies/PoliciesandContentGuidelines/Pages/Competition.aspx.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020